Soy glazed chicken is a quick and simple classic American recipe ready in less than 45 minutes and requires less than 15 minutes of prep time.
The soy and sugar provide a sweet and salty balance. where the lemon provides the tartness which cuts through the richness of the dish.
- Chicken drumsticks – 10 no
- Onion – 1 no
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce – 1/4 cup
- Garlic Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – 2 teaspoon
- Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 1.5 tablespoon
- Olive Oil – 1/3 cup
- blend together the Onion, Brown sugar, Soy sauce, Garlic Powder, Salt, Chili Powder, Lemon Juice and Olive oil into a smooth paste.
- Coat the chicken and marinate for 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat your oven at 220 degrees
- bake the chicken for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Rotate the chicken after 20 minutes and keep brushing the reserved marinade during the cooking time.
- Serve hot.
Most Popular Recipes