A no bake, cold set cheesecake layered with a classic biscuit crumb and topped with fresh cut strawberries.
- Marie biscuits – 100gms
- Unsalted Butter – 100gms
- Cream Cheese – 200gms
- Cream – 200gms
- Condensed Milk – 200gms
- Gelatin/Agar Agar – 2tbsp
- Fresh Strawberries – 500gms
- Sugar Syrup – 3tbsp
- Melt the unsalted butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Blend the biscuits into a fine powder
- Mix the biscuit and butter together until a mixture forms
- Place in a springform tin and press to form a smooth layer.
- Bloom the gelatin using 4 tbsp cold water.
- In a large saucepan add cream cheese, cream and condensed milk together.
- Simmer the mixture until a smooth mix is formed.
- Add the bloomed gelatin(if using agar agar add now without blooming).
- Let the gelatin melt
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit layer.
- Chill in the fridge for 4-6 hrs
- Slice the strawberries and start arranging into a flower shape.
- Brush with sugar syrup to get a shine
- Slice and Serve cold.
Most tested Recipe