Warm cookies are delicious and a comfort food. These cookies are delicious, chewy, chocolatey and loaded with chcolate chunks.
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cornflour (optional)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp water + 1 tsp coffee powder
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl cream together butter and both the sugars together until fluffy, light and pale.
- Add in the egg, vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in the flour, cornflour, baking powder and cocoa powder together until a dough forms
- Add in the coffee mixture and fold in the chocolate chunks
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes atleast upto 2 hrs
- Roll the dough into balls and place on the baking rack
- Bake the cookies at 10-15 minutes until the edges are crispy
- Allow to cool as they’re very soft when immediately baked.
- Sere warm with milk or tean and coffee.
See previous recipe
Most Poular Recipe